If you have a friend or family member that loves to travel, you know that finding the perfect gift for them can be a challenge. They’re probably well-equipped for their adventures with the essentials, but there are plenty of thoughtful and unique gifts that any traveler would appreciate. To help you out, we’ve put together a list of the best gifts for travel lovers.
1. Scratch-off Map: A scratch-off map is the perfect gift for the traveler who’s been all over the world. They can scratch off the countries and cities they’ve visited, so it’s both a gift and a way to showcase their travel accomplishments.
2. Travel Journal: Even though we live in a digital age, a travel journal is still a great way to keep track of memories, notes, and plans. Get a durable one with blank pages so they can customize it as they wish.
3. Travel Pillow: A comfortable travel pillow is a must-have for any traveler. Look for one that’s compact and easy to travel with, but still offers support for neck and shoulders.
4. Packing Cubes: Packing can be a nightmare, but packing cubes can make it much easier. These small bags help organize clothing and keep everything in its place.
5. Portable Phone Charger: Between taking pictures, using maps, and staying connected, travelers drain their phone batteries quickly. A portable phone charger will keep them going all day.
6. Travel Towel: A microfiber travel towel is lightweight and easy to pack, making it the perfect gift for someone who loves to backpack and camp.
7. Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Lonely Planet offers a range of travel guides for destinations all over the world. Pick a guide for their next adventure and your traveler will be set.
8. GoPro: Whether they’re diving with sharks or hiking through mountains, a GoPro is perfect for capturing their travel adventures from a unique perspective. Plus, it’s durable enough to withstand even the roughest of conditions.
9. Travel Adapter: Different countries have different outlets, so a travel adapter is a must-have for any international traveler. Look for one that’s compatible with multiple countries and has USB ports for charging phones and other electronics.
10. Language-Learning Course: Being able to speak the local language can vastly improve the travel experience, and a language-learning course like Rosetta Stone is a great way for travelers to learn on the go.
There you have it, the ten best gifts for travel lovers. Whether your traveler is headed to a remote beach or a bustling city, these gifts will make their journey even better.